SURF, PILATES, SURFSKATE
TRAINING & ADVENTURE CAMP
An unforgettable 8-14 day Surf, Pilates and/or Surfskate Training & Adventure Trip with an additional SPECIAL SURF TRAINING in the beautiful Canary Islands. You live on the volcanic island of Tenerife just a few minutes drive to the main beach (south+north) where we surf most of the time. Learn and practice Pilates, Surfing and Surfskate or pick up where you left off with Pilates, Surfing or Surfskate and reach a new level and long-term surfing success.
Enjoy the rest of your free time with our Outdoor Adventures like Kayaking Tour to dolphins, Waterfall Trip, Snorkeling, Banana plantation Tour with secret natural pools, Volcano Trip or relax on one of the beautiful black or light sand beaches. Realize your DREAM Surftrip and discover something new. Experience an unforgettable Surf Training Adventure in Tenerife.
Individual Surf packages on request
Take advantage of our early booking and group discount!
Beginner to intermediate
Small groups 4 to max 6 people
*Private Training Retreat from 1 person to max 3 persons
*Family Retreat from 1 family with children up to max 15 people.
*Price package request and reservation by e-mail or our contact form.
TFS Sur Reina Sofia (South)
TFN San Cristóbal de La Laguna (North)
OUR PACKAGES FOR YOU
- Number of days / nights free selectable
- Accommodation in Surfhouse or Surfhostel with single and double room with double and single bed or shared bedroom with 4-8 bunk beds
- Surprise WELCOME dinner on arrival
- Daily healthy breakfast
- Number of days Surf coaching with analysis free selectable (incl. surfboard, wetsuit and boots, transport)
(120 minutes per day)
- Number of days Surfskate coaching with analysis free selectable (incl. Surfskate and protection) (90 minutes per day)
- Number of days Pilates training free selectable (60-75 minutes)
- 1-2 x special training U.Naturalmethod (a Surf training which pro surfers use, like Filipe Toledo, World Champion)
- 1-2 x online LIVE Pilates training with all together before Surf training camp start
SPECIAL: 2 ADVENTURE TRIPS OF YOUR CHOICE
- Kayak DOLPHIN Tour
- Waterfall Trip
- Banana plantation Tour with secret natural pools
- Volcano Trip
- …and much more (see Activities & Adventures)
NOT included :
- Flights (flight to Tenerife and back) and airport transport (bookable on request)
- Insurances (illness, accident, travel insurance, covid)
- Lunch and/or dinner not included (low prices, a good menu already from 8 EUR) We can organize a super cook on site for certain accommodations and can be booked additionally through us.
- Daily dinner together in certain accommodations can be booked additionally through us.
- Car rental can be booked through us (highly recommended for private excursions and to move freely around the island. Possible to share a car with other participants. If interested, please let us know for contact exchange)
YOU WANT ANOTHER SURF PACKAGE?
For example: You are a couple and want 1 x ONLY SURF or 1 x ONLY SURF with SURFSKATE and 1 x ONLY PILATES? Or you are alone, have a rather smaller budget and just want to do PILATES with 1-2 SURFLESSONS and then spontaneously look onsite if you want to add something extra? We would be happy to put together your SPECIAL PACKAGE for you! Contact us by e-mail, WhatsAppMessage, Instagram DM or via contact form!
OUR WEEKLY SCHEDULE
- SATURDAY – WELCOME & ALOHA to our beautiful, modern Surfhouse with ocean view and pool!
Small refreshment in our large pool and then, depending on the time, a first Pilates session, followed by a WELCOME DINER with all together MEET – GREET & EAT
- SUNDAY morning – healthy breakfast together and then we start with the first Surf coaching and analysis Lunch together. Little break for everyone. Later in the afternoon we start with first Pilates session and Surfkskate coaching. Dinner together.
- MONDAY – Pilates in the morning, followed by a healthy breakfast together. Then it’s time to jump into the water with one of our 2 Surf coaches. After surfing analysis with each individual. Lunch together. Little break for everyone. Surfskate coaching in the afternoon and Pilates session at a beautiful sunset. Dinner together.
- TUESDAY – Pilates in the morning, followed by a healthy breakfast together. Then it’s time to jump into the water with one of our 2 Surf coaches. After surfing analysis with each individual. Lunch together. Little break for everyone. Later afternoon special surf training ”Pilates and U.Naturalmethod”. Be READY – WE’LL MOVE! 😉 Dinner together.
- WEDNESDAY – SURF BREAK – DAY OFF
We make 1 recovery day to give your body a little break, because surfing is physically very demanding and after 2-3 days of intense training you will be glad to have a little break. If you want we have different activities for you to explore the island. There is a lot to discover on the island like the following activities: Kayak trip to dolphins and whales, Snorkeling, Volcano Tour, Waterfall Trip or just relax on one of the beautiful beaches with black sand and refresh yourself in the sea in between.
- THURSDAY morning – healthy breakfast together and then we start with Surf coaching and analysis. Lunch together. Little break for everyone. Later in the afternoon we continue with Pilates session and Surfskate coaching. Dinner together.
- FRIDAY – Pilates in the morning, followed by a healthy breakfast together. Then it’s time to jump into the water with one of our 2 Surf coaches. After surfing analysis with each individual. Afternoon FREE CHOICE for ALL, as last day. Joint ”GOOD BYE-Dinner” with everyone together!
- SATURDAY morning – GOOD BYE – ALOHA & MAHALO – a last healthy breakfast together. If time allows, an extra Pilates session before heading back out on the plane.
*Weekday start and total duration free selectable. Weekly schedule is adapted to Surf conditions and may change
YES! LET’S GO SURFING!
HOW IT WORKS :
1. CONTACT us and request your favorite Surf package with your data, number of persons etc.
2. we will put together your favorite Surf package with all the important details.
3. you will receive an E-MAIL from us with your PRICE-PACKAGE and all INFORMATION about the
4. if everything is correct, CLICK on the LINK in the e-mail to confirm your BOOKING
LET’S GO SURFING!
SEA YOU on the beautiful Canary Islands in Tenerife!
Do you have any questions? Contact us by e-mail, WhatsAppMessage, Instagram DM or via contact form!
OUR TRAINING ACTIVITIES
Surf coaching with analysis
SURF, EAT, SLEEP and REPEAT
Alternately accompanied by our 4 qualified Surf coaches Inga, Stalin, Beatrice and Santiago for MAXIMUM 6 SURFGIRLS and/or SURFER with daily surf analysis to train specifically and faster towards your surf goals. Surfing in crystal clear turquoise sea water. What more do you need?
We make 1 recovery day to give your body a little break, because surfing is very physically demanding and after 2-4 days you will be glad to have a little break.
OBSERVE, LEARN, PRACTICE and MAKE FAST
DAILY PILATES WORKOUT BEFORE OR AFTER GOING INTO THE WATER
AND IF YOU LIKE, WE WILL TRAIN YOU ONLINE BEFOREHAND WITH SUPER WORKOUTS TO PREPARE YOU PERFECTLY FOR THE TRAINING CAMP
With your own Pilates trainer & coach Myriam , you will start the day with super Pilates workouts every day and awaken our deep muscles with a lovely sunrise. Or after your Surf session, stretch and relax your muscles with a beautiful sunset to continue the next day with 100% POWER to keep focusing on your surfing goals in the water and ”keep surfing” with MORE ENERGY!
To become comfortable in discomfort !
If you want, we train online LIVE 1 x a week before we go – ALL together or individually, PLUS additional training with VIDEO WORKOUTS for those who are looking for even more of a challenge!
Are you ready ?
We learn together movements similar to surfing thanks to rotational dynamics of Surfskate axis that allows to make short and agile turns, as well as surfing.
Your Surfskate coach Franco, originally from Argentina, living in Tenerife for over 2 years, will be super supportive and coach you through the whole week. He is an experienced Surfskate coach and trainer and is well known in Tenerife for his strong and athletic Surfskate skills.
SPECIAL SURF TRAINING & NATURALMETHOD
A new era of bodyweight training and breathing techniques.
This method is designed to improve strength, cardio, flexibility, mobility and coordination for everyone from children to professional athletes.
Your coach Santiago has put together a super special workout. Be ready – we’ll MOVE ! 🙂
Air and water temperature
Winter is from October to March/April and summer lasts from April to September, where you can surf without or with a short wetsuit. Summer is warm, humid and dry. It is windy all year round.
The water temperature in Tenerife is pleasantly warm all year round.
January-April: 18-19 C°
May-June: 20-21 C°
September: 24-26 C°
October to early December: 22-23 C°
End December: 19-21 C°
The air temperature in Tenerife in summer:
April-June: approx. 16-25 C° (south), approx. 18-22 C° (north)
September: approx. 28-30 C° (south), 24-26 C° (north)
After that it cools down a bit in the winter months and is between 16.5 C° and 22.5 C°, still pleasantly warm,
where a travel trip to Tenerife is definitely worthwhile.
Mid-June to late September it’s famous to be the best time to visit Tenerife to enjoy Outdoor Activities in summer with hot temperatures.
Tenerife is the largest Canary Island, located west of Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura. You fly to the airport Sur Reina Sofia – Tenerife South or San Cristóbal de La Laguna – Tenerife North. Our Surf training and Adventure camps are located in the south & north of Tenerife and are each only about 20 minutes by car from the airport. In the south we will surf most of the time at Playa de las Americas and go to other surf spots depending on the wave conditions, the same in the north of Tenerife, depending on the wave conditions the surf spots vary and we will go to different beaches as needed.
The main Surf spots are only about 10-15 minutes by car from your accommodation.
Daily Surf transfers are included in your Surf package.
The Canary Islands are the island wonderland for everyone and also offer a long list of remarkable outdoor and water activities.